Bonfire Is On The Hunt
We’re not going to let a pandemic and the biggest financial crisis since the Great Depression slow us down, so Bonfire is looking for an Account Executive to join our team (and our Zoom meetings) based in Saint John. Details below. Interested or know someone who is? Hit us up.
Bonfire Communications is an award winning digital-first marketing communications agency based in Saint John, New Brunswick, with clients throughout the Maritimes and beyond. We are seeking a resourceful, high-energy Account Executive to join our team. This is a fast-paced environment where you will work with some of the top businesses on the East Coast from our office in the heart of a resurgent Uptown Saint John.
- Providing marketing, PR and social media support to clients
- Developing social media content
- Social media community management
- Developing content marketing materials including blog posts
- Copywriting for websites
- Executing online media buying, including Google Ads and social media ads
- Liaising with media buying partner for larger ad campaigns
- Project management support for the development and implementation of marketing campaigns
- A degree or diploma in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing or Journalism
- At least two years of experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Demonstrated experience in Google Ads and social media platform advertising
- Demonstrated experience in social media community management
- An expert problem solver with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and responsibilities
- Strong writing and copy editing skills
- Great interpersonal skills and a drive to deliver excellence in client service
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Must love dogs (well, ours at least)
You can find out more about Bonfire at bonfirestories.ca. If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Bonfire [at] bonfirestories [dot] ca. We’ll be conducting preliminary interviews through Zoom.