Seeking An Amazing Account Coordinator
Bonfire is growing.
We’re seeking an amazing Account Coordinator to join our team. You’ll work with great colleagues and some of the best organizations in Atlantic Canada. Check out the posting below and please share with any recent-ish grads looking for a strong start to their marketing career.
Bonfire Communications is an award-winning marketing communications agency based in Saint John, New Brunswick. We work with some of the best organizations in Atlantic Canada and are seeking an Account Coordinator to join our growing team.
We are seeking a recent grad or someone with a few years experience who understands marketing and social media, has great writing skills and is able to juggle multiple tasks flawlessly. The Account Coordinator will work collaboratively with our team of client service and design professionals. We have an office in Uptown Saint John but many on our team work remotely.
- Managing and implementing successful integrated marketing campaigns as part of a team
- Writing for marketing collateral such as websites and brochures
- Developing and managing social media content (words, images, videos and Reels)
- Developing content marketing materials including blog posts
- Supporting your team to execute on media buys for advertising campaigns
- Develop timelines and workback schedules as well as budget reports
- Anticipate and meet all client requirements
- Ensure deadlines are met and budgets are maintained
- A positive, “get-it-done” attitude
- Ready and willing to learn new skills
- Passionate about great marketing
- Familiarity with current trends in social media
- Strong writing and copy editing skills
- Great interpersonal skills and a drive to deliver excellence in client service
- A degree or diploma in Public Relations, Marketing or Journalism is preferred
- Agency experience is considered an asset
- Bilingualism is a definite asset
You can find out more about us at bonfirestories.ca. If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and any relevant work samples to email@example.com by Friday, November 19. We’ll be conducting preliminary interviews through Zoom.