Wanted: A Great Community Manager
Bonfire is growing. We are seeking a Community Manager to join our team to provide social media management and content creation services to our clients throughout Atlantic Canada and beyond. We would be willing to consider a remote work arrangement for the right candidate!
Bonfire Communications, an integrated marketing and communications agency based in Saint John, New Brunswick, that works with some of the top names in Atlantic Canada, is seeking a Community Manager to join our growing team.
The Community Manager will help craft social media strategies, maintain robust content calendars, create engaging content and (in some cases) post to and monitor social media accounts for our clients. The position works closely with Bonfire’s client service and creative teams.
We are open to remote work for the right candidate.
- You will help our clients achieve their goals through a strong and engaging social media presence that cuts through the clutter
- Collaborate with Bonfire’s creative team to develop and implement social media posts and other content ideas
- Craft engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Develop content calendars through collaboration with clients and Bonfire’s client service team
- Identify, track, and present metrics, derive actionable insights from data
- Respond to comments and follower queries in a timely manner
- Develop other content, including blog posts
- Contribute to new business proposals and pitches
- You have at least 2 years’ prior experience in communications and social media, preferably in an agency environment
- Demonstrated social media community management and content creation ability
- A passion for social media with deep familiarity with social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok and Snapchat
- Familiarity with social media advertising platforms
- Outstanding writing and editing skills
- Fluently bilingual (spoken/written French and English)
- Razor-sharp focus on building communities, brand awareness and growing engagement
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- A degree or diploma in communications, public relations, marketing, business or journalism
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite is a bonus
Bonfire is a close-knit team of creative professionals. We offer a supportive work environment and competitive salaries. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV and links to three work samples (blogs, social posts etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, July 30, 2021.