We’re Hiring A Communications Specialist
CLOSES SEPTEMBER 14
Bonfire Communications, an integrated marketing and communications agency based in Saint John, New Brunswick, is seeking a Communications Specialist to join our growing team. Bonfire works at the intersection of marketing, social media and public relations with some of the largest organizations in Atlantic Canada. The successful candidate will be a skilled writer and a communications pro with the ability to juggle multiple tasks flawlessly.
- 5+ years prior experience in communications, preferably in an agency environment
- Outstanding writing and editing skills
- Familiarity with social media platforms and content creation
- Demonstrated social media community management ability, including reporting and measuring results
- Media relations experience
- Strong project management skills with ability to prioritize tasks
- A resourceful problem solver who works with a sense of urgency and delivers superior client service
- An undergraduate degree in Public Relations, Communications or Journalism
- Bilingualism is considered an asset
- Familiarity with Google Ads and Facebook/Instagram advertising is considered an asset
- Writing and editing social media content
- Managing and monitoring client social media properties
- Writing and editing content marketing materials (blog posts, ebooks etc.)
- Writing and editing web site content
- Writing and editing press releases, media backgrounders, PowerPoint presentations etc.
- Media relations outreach
- Working closely with graphic designers and web developers
- Ensuring projects are successful and deadlines are met
No day is the same at Bonfire. If you are interested in joining our team, please send a cover letter, CV and three writing samples, including at least one press release, to email@example.com.